Nominating Criteria and Procedures
1. A completed nomination form must be received by the Woodward High School Alumni Hall of Fame Association no later than June 1 to be considered for induction the following spring. Nominations received after June 1 will be considered for induction the subsequent spring.
2. The nominated individual must have been out of high school at least ten years.
3. Individuals connected with Woodward High School as well as Woodward Technical High School (WTHS) will be eligible for induction.
4. A nominee need not be a Woodward High School or WTHS graduate. This will allow for the inclusion of
former students, teachers, administrators, and individuals in the community who have offered assistance and support to Woodward High School.
5. Any individual who has achieved outstanding accomplishments or made significant contributions to Woodward High School, his/her community and/or profession is eligible for nomination.
6. A limited number of individuals shall be selected for induction each year.
7. Once an individual has been nominated, he/she will be considered for induction for 10 years if not selected the first year after nomination.
8. Nomination forms become the property of the Woodward High School Alumni Hall of Fame Association and will not be returned.