Nominating Criteria and Procedures
1. Nominations received by JUNE 1 will be considered for induction the following Spring. Nominations received after July 1 will be considered for induction the subsequent Spring.
2. Members of the Woodward Technical High School (WTHS) will be honored for their accomplishments as well as individuals connected with Calvin M. Woodward High School.
3. The individual nominated does not necessarily have to be a Woodward High School or Woodward Technical High School graduate. This will allow for the inclusion of former teachers, administrators, and individuals in the community who have offered much assistance and support to Woodward High School.
4. The individual nominated must have been out of high school at least ten years.
5. Any individual who has achieved outstanding accomplishments or made significant contributions to Woodward, their community, or their profession is eligible for nomination.
6. Nominations remain active for ten years.
7. A limited number of individuals shall be selected each year.